New language subtags 'nlq' and 'nqq' (was: Re: Code elements in tab files but not on Web site)

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Fri Jul 27 21:48:21 CEST 2012

Two of the proposed new language subtags, 'nlq' for Lao Naga and 'nqq'
for Kyan-Karyaw Naga, are noted in the registration forms as being
undocumented on the ISO 639-3 side.

Below is the explanation from the Melinda Lyons of the ISO 639-3
Registration Authority concerning these two. Based on her explanation, I
am comfortable with registering them now in the IANA Language Subtag
Registry, but if anyone feels differently, please speak up.

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, Colorado, USA
http://www.ewellic.org | @DougEwell ­