ISO 639-3 changes

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Wed Feb 8 19:08:34 CET 2012

ISO 639-3/RA has released its 2011 series of changes. With this series,
the RA approved 142 changes encompassing roughly 200 code elements.
Clearly the rate of change has not diminished in the years following the
initial release of 639-3.

In the coming days or weeks, I'll be sending proposed records and
registration forms to keep the Registry in step with this. As in years
past, I'll try to send them out in batches, organized by the type of
639-3 change (retirement, new language, update).

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, Colorado, USA
http://www.ewellic.org | @DougEwell ­