gender voice variants

Yury Tarasievich yury.tarasievich at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 18:40:46 CET 2012

So, if I understand you correctly, you expect
(only) to pick a UI message template and change
it a little before the actual use, and that
little (grammatical) change would be completely
provided for by the 4 combinations of
actor/recipient genders in subtag.

What you want happens to be a small-ish hints
system for the grammar engine, not a tag for
'gender speech/mode'. Shouldn't you refer to
grammar in subtag description, then?

-Yury