gender voice variants

Broome, Karen Karen.Broome at am.sony.com
Wed Dec 19 21:05:11 CET 2012

OK. Got it.

For my use, the tags are still missing two things:

	Gender: Male/Female/Neuter
	Mode: Spoken/Written/Signed

For more data-centric applications and audio content versioning, these things seem very necessary. I have made a fairly consistent plea for mode and gender is just as important.

Regards,

Karen Broome