New topic: Code [zgh] adopted (ISO639-3)

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Sat Dec 15 19:30:21 CET 2012

Melinda Lyons aka "ISO639-3" <iso639 dash 3 at sil dot org> wrote:

> The code [zgh] named Standard Moroccan Tamazight or amazighe standard
> marocain has passed the vote of the Joint Advisory Committee of the
> ISO 639. This code is adopted as of 21 November 2012. This code will
> be held by the Library of Congress as a part of the ISO 639-2 codeset.

This came the day before the end of the comment period for the 2012
series change requests for 639-3. 'zgh' is not yet shown on either the
639-2 or 639-3 Web sites (full list or change list) nor in the
downloadable files for either part. I suggest no action for this group
for now.

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, Colorado, USA
http://www.ewellic.org | @DougEwell ­