Registry fixed (was: Re: Records Missing Required Field: jkp, nph, tvt)

Gordon P. Hemsley gphemsley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 04:38:24 CEST 2012

AFAICT, those additions were already in Registry version 2012-08-26.
The only problems were the 3 aforementioned entries (one of which was
a brand new subtag).

Everything is fixed now, but I worry: Is there any policy about how
many times the Registry is updated in one day? Because I already
downloaded the Registry version 2012-08-27 earlier, when it only
contained the delimiter correction. Now when I download it again, it
has those 3 entries fixed, too, but the date has not changed.

Since the Registry is versioned by date, wouldn't it be best to ensure
that only one update occurs per day?

Regards,
Gordon