Review period; Nepali and Oriya

Broome, Karen Karen.Broome at am.sony.com
Mon Aug 20 21:28:53 CEST 2012

I used the term language a bit loosely in the last paragraph and it doesn't help me here. I perhaps should have said "linguistic entity" or even "audience". Content creators tend to think strongly in terms of the audience even if that's not precisely what's being specified here.

Regards,

Karen

(It's been awhile, but I still monitor the list!)