Ietf-languages Digest, Vol 103, Issue 28

João Miguel Neves joao at silvaneves.org
Mon Sep 12 15:03:12 CEST 2011

Hi,

Ok, this is enough for me to write the official proposals.

One correction: 1990aolp has an official vocabulary in
http://www.portaldalinguaportuguesa.org/ (Vocabulário Ortográfico do
Português).

The same doubt I had presented to António: Why is the 1931 missing from
the list?

I don't think the pre1911 makes sense given that there are several
reforms before. I'm in favor of waiting for someone to need anything
before 1911 (the guy behind http://www.dicionario-aberto.net/ told me
he'll probably need it, so it won't take much time).

So, I'll fit the proposals to the templates for 1990aolp and 1945cil.
Please tell me if the emails you want to be credited in are the ones you
used on the mailing-list or not.

I have no problems doing the others after I understand why 1931 is out.

Best regards,
João Miguel Neves