Ietf-languages Digest, Vol 103, Issue 28

Francisco Miguel Valada fmvalada at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:56:47 CEST 2011

António
Emiliano asked me to check the subtags, links and references.

And we drafted the following proposal:

> Subtag: pre-1911 / pre1911
[hyphen?]

> Link: ---------------------

> Reference: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/31552/31552-pdf.pdf

> Subtag: 1911buo *

> Link: http://dre.pt/pdfgratis/1911/09/21300.pdf

> Reference: http://purl.pt/424

> Subtag: 1945cil **

> Link: http://dre.pt/pdfgratis/1945/12/27300.pdf

> Reference: Grande Dicionário Língua Portuguesa, Porto: Porto

> Editora, 2004.

> Subtag: 1990aolp

> Link: http://dre.pt/pdfgratis/1991/08/193A00.pdf

> Reference: ***

> * Bases para a Unificação da Ortografia

> O nome oficial da reforma é "bases para a unificação da
ortografia

> que deve ser adoptada nas escolas e nos documentos e publicações

> oficiais", Cf. http://dre.pt/pdfgratis/1911/09/20600.pdf,
p. 6

EN - The official name of the reform is: “bases para a unificação da

ortografia que deve ser adoptada nas escolas e nos documentos e

publicações oficiais”, Cf. http://dre.pt/pdfgratis/1911/09/20600.pdf,

p. 6 [bases for the unification/unifying the orthography which shall

be adopted by schools and for use in official publications and

documents]

> ** Conferência Interacadémica de Lisboa de 1945

> O Decreto n.º 35:228 aprova os resultados da Conferência

> Interacadémica de Lisboa de de 10.8.1945 em harmonia com a

> Convenção Luso-Brasileira de 29.12.1943 [Convenção para a unidade,

> ilustração e defesa do idioma comum].

EN - The
1945 decree approves the results of the Lisbon Interacademic

Conference, in accordance to the Luso-Brazilian Convention of 1943

*** There is not an official authoritative reference for the 1990

reform, besides the text of the “Agreement”; several dictionaries

have published which claim to be AOLP1990-compliant but the text of

the treaty (article 2) states that a Common Vocabulary must be

compiled with the collaboration of all the signatories.

Best regards,

Francisco
Miguel Valada

+32479855056