Language subtag registration for acor1990 (amended from ao1990) [Re: Ietf-languages Digest, Vol 103, Issue 25]

António H F P A Emiliano (FCSH/UNL) ah.emiliano at fcsh.unl.pt
Mon Aug 29 20:26:50 CEST 2011

Hello Michael

On 2011/08/29, at 15:04, Michael Everson wrote:

> On 29 Aug 2011, at 13:31, António H F P A Emiliano (FCSH/UNL) wrote:
>
>> Michael, please note this: the decrees contain a full description
>> of the reforms.
>> They do not contain wordlists or vocabularies, but they present
>> many examples.
>> Since the decrees contain the *official specifications* of the
>> reforms and also their official names they should be allowed as
>> authoritative references.
>
> Then can you please *also* supply, in addition to the decrees, a
> specific implementation of the content of the decrees.

Such as a wordlist/vocabulary/dictionary? Is *that* what you have in
mind?

Will the bibliographical references do?
Or do you want/need the full texts?
It could be hard to find the full text of dictionaries available onlibe.

> If I want to know how to spell a particular word which is NOT
> listed in the text of a decree, I need to look it up in an
> authoritative implementation of a decree.

I see. Will do.

(I see your point & will supply the references u asked for, but let
me just add that the decrees/specifications of the reforms are
usually detailed, with the notable exception of the latest one -- the
Acordo Ort.º 1990)

> Obrigado.

De nada.
Um abraço. - A.