Language subtag registration for ao1990

Phillips, Addison addison at lab126.com
Wed Aug 24 18:02:08 CEST 2011

Not quite: you (or anyone) can submit a revised record. The revised record only has to appear on the list for *one* week (the overall request must have at least a two week review period). Here's the text in question:

--
Registration requests receive a two-week
   review period before being approved and submitted to IANA for

Addison