Variant subtag request: iso91995

Yury Tarasievich yury.tarasievich at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 15:14:29 CEST 2010

Well, GOST 7.79 has five tables in the body (and
two in Appendices). Table 1 and 2 are
transliteration of Slavonic and non-Slavonic
alphabets, and Table 3 is re-transliteration,
and all three are marked as 'Система А'
(transliteration using diacritics). Tables 4 and
5 are, indeed, translit. and re-translit. of
ru,be,uk,bg,mk using no diacritics. These are
marked as 'Система Б' (transliteration using
letters' combinations - 'буквосочетания').