Bibliographic references for North Frisian dialects

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Sun Sep 19 01:54:47 CEST 2010

Björn's draft doesn't appear to include any outside references to the 12
dialects and dialect groups, such as encyclopedic works or even Web
sites.

RFC 5646, Section 2.5 specifies a section of the registration form
labeled "References to published description of the language (book or
article)."  Is such a reference mandatory, or does it just improve the
case for registration?  (I'm not trying to argue either way at the
moment; I'm just trying to determine next steps.)

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, Colorado, USA | http://www.ewellic.org
RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14 | ietf-languages @ is dot gd slash 2kf0s ­