Web page with lnks to ISO-based changes

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Sun Feb 21 19:03:38 CET 2010

I've put up a Web page containing links to all 103 records and
registration forms based on ISO 639-3 changes, to be sent to IANA after
the review period ends on March 5.

http://www.ewellic.org/ietf-languages/2010changes/

This page is intended as a public service to help reviewers find the
latest records and forms.  There have been several batches of posts to
the list, plus many editorial changes, making it difficult to tell where
the most up-to-date records and forms are.

Please note the following:

(1) My ISP inserts two lines of advertising junk at the end of every
text file.  This is the price I pay for having a low-cost domain name.
These lines are not part of the actual record or registration form and
will not be submitted to IANA.  Please disregard them.

(2) The data is encoded in UTF-8.  If you click on a link for a language
like "Caló" and see garbage in place of the accented O, try manually
changing the encoding in your browser.  If you download the file,
everything should look fine.

(3) This page is not intended to be a permanent fixture on my Web site.
As soon as all the requested changes have been made to the Registry and
IANA's registration forms archive, I will remove all of this material.
Don't add a link to this page to your site.

(4) There are probably lots of ways to improve this page, such as by
changing the ordering or allowing the user to change it, indicating the
nature of the request (add/change/deprecate), linking to ISO 639-3
change requests, etc.  Please understand how unlikely I am to spend
large amounts of time working on this.

--
Doug Ewell  |  Thornton, Colorado, USA  |  http://www.ewellic.org
RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14  |  ietf-languages @ http://is.gd/2kf0s ­