Last call: Latvian (and Bontok) extlang subtags

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Tue Feb 9 14:37:41 CET 2010

Michael Everson <everson at evertype dot com> wrote:

> I can approve both. In fact, I did, and people yelled at me.
> I can approve neither. Will anyone yell at me?
> I can do what John wants, since he's the only one who has got off the
> fence and given an actual opinion.

Oh, I've got an opinion; it's the same as John's.

I was trying to present the issue, which we have not faced before and
which is not explicitly called out in BCP 47, in a neutral and unbiased
way.

--
Doug Ewell  |  Thornton, Colorado, USA  |  http://www.ewellic.org
RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14  |  ietf-languages @ http://is.gd/2kf0s ­