ISO 639-3 changes continued (Was: ISO 639-3 changes, part 2)

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 4 01:02:20 CET 2010

Hi, Doug, all, do you all trust me to do either of the two remaining sections at:

http://www.sil.org/iso639-3/cr_files/639-3_ChangeRequests_2009_Summary.pdf  ?

("Retirements and creations from code element splits" or "Updates";
I don't know which of these sets of change request actions you have started on--;
and whether you still need help at all;
I was happy to do the first set and would be happy doing a second I suppose--depending on what you all think.)

Thanks again to you and Kent for your help with the "Retirements from other . . . ".

Best,

C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com