suppress-script for tmh

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 12 03:53:49 CET 2010

Hi.

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Sat Dec 11 17:34:37 CET 2010

> The current record for tmh is

> Type: language
> Subtag: tmh
> Added: 2005-10-16
> Suppress-Script: Latn
> Scope: macrolanguage

> It's clearly incorrect for this to have a Suppress-Script field indicating Latn, and probably incorrect to have a Suppress-Script field at all: > the language is certainly and probably most-commonly written in the Tifinagh script.
+ 1 for this as literacy instruction for some of the languages encompassed by this macro-language seems to be occurring in non-Latin scropts.  (I still have to look over the rest of the requests -- sorry just got online today and all this was here, so I am not saying +1 to all requests yet, just to this one.)

Best,

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com