Reminder: Ulster Scots

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Fri Apr 2 04:24:59 CEST 2010

From: ietf-languages-bounces at alvestrand.no [mailto:ietf-languages-bounces at alvestrand.no] On Behalf Of Michael Everson

>Mark's and Doug's arguments seemed best to me. Both sides had merit. "ulster" it is.
>Accordingly as the two weeks is up and no change is made to the proposal, I declare it approved as per Doug's minor revision of 17 March.

This is administrative fiat I'm uncomfortable with. I couldn't have suggested a change to the proposal because I'm still trying to understand what relevant distinctions need to be made. Randy raised very good questions, and your response to him was "BZZZZZT!" This is not how I think this process should be managed.

Peter