Machine Translation

Mark Davis ⌛ mark at macchiato.com
Thu Sep 10 05:58:34 CEST 2009

I think it is cleaner, simpler, and much more likely to be used if we just
have an additional variant tag, like "mactrans".

If there is ever a strong use case for distinguishing subvariants, that can
be taken up at a later time. I'm not convinced it will -- one would have to
have some reasonable use cases.

Mark