Flavors of Hepburn (was Status of Japanese requests)

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 7 09:42:50 CEST 2009

People are not inclined to initiate appeals if they don't even know an action they don't agree with has been made. I see Addison's point: it matters not at all whether Addison had any inclination to appeal anything in this case or not. The RFC spells out certain procedures for a reason; Addison was elucidating the reason. The procedures should be followed; they were not.

Peter