Language subtag modification form for 1694acad (Was: Flavors of Hepburn)

Phillips, Addison addison at amazon.com
Fri Oct 2 22:34:05 CEST 2009

I agree with Mark and Michael and especially Doug. The description of 1694acad is sufficiently precise for it to be used. Users can refer to additional materials as needed (such as the registration form's references) if they are still unsure of whether the subtag is appropriate for their application.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126

Internationalization is not a feature.