Proposed record for 'alalc97'

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Sun Nov 29 23:10:29 CET 2009

On 29 Nov 2009, at 21:47, Doug Ewell wrote:

> Michael Everson <everson at evertype dot com> wrote:
>
>> I think the ISBN allows for precise identification of the reference.
>
> OK, you guys work out a solution.  I've made my weak preference known.
> Please do try to agree upon the wording by Tuesday at 8:00 UTC,
> otherwise the review period will begin to be extended automatically,
> per
> Section 3.5.

I am satisfied with the wording as you sent it out:

Type: variant
Subtag: alalc97
Added: 2009-12-09
Comments: Romanizations recommended by the American Library Association
  and the Library of Congress, in "ALA-LC Romanization Tables:
  Transliteration Schemes for Non-Roman Scripts" (1997), ISBN
  0-8444-0940-5.