Reminder: ISO 639-3 changes are coming

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Sun Nov 15 08:30:17 CET 2009

John Cowan <cowan at ccil dot org> wrote:

> Mere written examples don't, in and of themselves, constitute "a
> literature", which is what 639-3/RA requires.  I would expect to see
> short stories, poems, instruction manuals, or something of the sort,
> not merely sample sentences.

I couldn't even find sample sentences for Auriongx, just a pair of base
URLs for Stefan/Urion's Web sites, with information about the language
presumably tucked somewhere within.  I guess the RA was just supposed to
take it on faith that the language exists, in whatever stage of
readiness.

--
Doug Ewell  |  Thornton, Colorado, USA  |  http://www.ewellic.org
RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14  |  ietf-languages @ http://is.gd/2kf0s ­