New record and form for 'Zinh' (was: Re: Last call for ISO 15924-based updates)

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Sat Mar 21 05:22:55 CET 2009

Please note another embarrassing clerical mistake on my part.  My
earlier message [1] containing the proposed record for 'Zinh' omitted
the Comments field, which of course was the whole reason for the delay
in the first place.  (The registration form did show the proposed
Comments field.)

The record should be:

LANGUAGE SUBTAG MODIFICATION
File-Date: 2009-04-03
%%
Type: script
Subtag: Zinh
Added: 2009-04-03
Comments: Not intended for use as a language subtag
%%

Correcting this clerical error does NOT restart the review period.

[1]
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-languages/2009-March/009028.html

http://www.ewellic.org