Last call for ISO 15924-based updates

Phillips, Addison addison at amazon.com
Tue Mar 17 16:04:44 CET 2009

A two-week extension is an extension that last two weeks. You are informing the list that they have two weeks in which to comment, so you can't just retract the extension because you have made up your mind.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126

Internationalization is not a feature.