MultiTree content (Was: Ietf-languages Digest, Vol 74, Issue 5

Anthony Aristar aristar at linguistlist.org
Sun Mar 1 22:16:51 CET 2009

Sorry:  we re-uploaded the tree this past week, so the URLs are now,
respectively:

http://multitree.linguistlist.org/trees/11494@315325

http://multitree.linguistlist.org/trees/11494@315369

http://multitree.linguistlist.org/trees/11494@315332

--
Anthony Aristar, Director, Institute for Language & Information Technology
Dept. of English                       aristar at linguistlist.org
Eastern Michigan University            2000 Huron River Dr, Suite 104
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
U.S.A.