Anomaly in upcoming registry

Mark Davis ⌛ mark at macchiato.com
Mon Jun 29 23:35:42 CEST 2009

Good point; the target for 639-1/2 is different, and the threshold for
deprecation is different. And given this conversation, I think it is pretty
clear that we should un-deprecate sh in the registry; we are following 639-3
in not being restrictive about the codes we add (understatement) to the
registry, they considered the issue of deprecating hbs (=sh) and decided not
to, so we should follow their lead.

Mark