Proposed modified records for 'cpe' and 'son'

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:51:03 CET 2009

Again, thanks for the information!  I meant to say browsers, what filtering algorithms do the four or five most common browsers use to match language tags?

Thanks!

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com> Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 19:19:43 -0500> From: John Cowan <cowan at ccil.org>> > CE Whitehead scripsit:> > > So extended filtering is the only option for compatibility. I> > still need to research which search engines use extended filtering,> > Search engines don't use language tags at all, except internally;> at the scale of the Web, it would be reckless to assume that> documents are correctly tagged.> > -- > What asininity could I have uttered John Cowan <cowan at ccil.org>> that they applaud me thus? http://www.ccil.org/~cowan> --Phocion, Greek orator> > >