Zinh - Code for inherited script and governance of ISO 15924

Lang Gérard gerard.lang at insee.fr
Fri Feb 27 10:31:40 CET 2009

1-I do not see what is "incivil" by writing that people can have distinct cultures, so that what is evident or fundamental for one of them can be bizarre or insignificant for the other one.
2-For example, it seems that many IETF people consider as evident that only messages written in English or Neglish language are useful or important; this is not part of my culture.
3-In some others culture, when an exchange is private, it is considered most civil that this exchange remains private.
Cordialement.
Gérard LANG