Zinh - Code for inherited script and governance of ISO 15924

Tex Texin textexin at xencraft.com
Thu Feb 26 10:43:19 CET 2009

Hi Michael,

I don't want to have an extended debate, but I feel obligated to point out
that the fact that there are other codes which by some definition are
special or similar, and for which there is a need, doesn't necessarily
justify all such codes or the one under discussion in particular.

Of your list, there seems to be an obvious (to my mind anyway) need for all
of them, except for Zinh. It would be more constructive to have offered the
arguments for Zinh, rather than make an argument by association.