Zinh - Code for inherited script

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Thu Feb 26 04:33:59 CET 2009

Randy Presuhn scripsit:

> I propose we add a comment saying just that.

Here's my proposal:

Comment: A dummy script used to label individual Unicode combining
         marks, which inherit their script property from the base
         character they are combined with.  Useless for tagging documents.

--
John Cowan <cowan at ccil.org>             http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Today an interactive brochure website, tomorrow a global content