Proposed record and registration form for 'sh'

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Fri Aug 28 17:00:11 CEST 2009

Doug Ewell scripsit:

> Here's the currently proposed record and registration form for 'sh' as I
> understand it.  The intent of the line "Deprecated: (remove)" in the
> registration form should be obvious.

As I understand it, modification forms are supposed to replace existing
entries in toto (and in Kansas, too).  So I suggest you simply leave the
Deprecated: line out.

John Cowan   http://ccil.org/~cowan    cowan at ccil.org
In might the Feanorians / that swore the unforgotten oath
brought war into Arvernien / with burning and with broken troth.
and Elwing from her fastness dim / then cast her in the waters wide,
but like a mew was swiftly borne, / uplifted o'er the roaring tide.
        --the Earendillinwe