Adding variant subtags 'aluku' and 'nduyka' and 'pamaka'fordialects

Phillips, Addison addison at amazon.com
Sun Aug 23 19:55:56 CEST 2009

> I would like to avoid having to process change forms for these
> three subtags again later. Isn't that reasonable?

No. Our process is very simple and the current process allows for errata correction of this nature without much rancor or fanfare.

> Wouldn't it be possible for (say) you and Doug and Peter to work
> with him over the next nine days to make a submission to the ISO 639 JAC?

On what grounds would you be rejecting his request for three variants? Or a request for a Description field? Do you have any reason to believe that these changes would be factually incorrect?

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126

Internationalization is not a feature.