Adding variant subtags 'aluku' and 'nduyka' and 'pamaka' for dialects

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 20 16:56:16 CEST 2009

From: ietf-languages-bounces at alvestrand.no [mailto:ietf-languages-bounces at alvestrand.no] On Behalf Of Michael Everson

> In order to make this a *helpful* comment, rather than a pleasant abstraction
> of your thinking that we can sit back and enjoy, would you, Peter, like to offer a
> proposed edit?

Are my comments really so abstract?

For Aluku:

Current:
Comments: Aluku dialect of the "Busi Nenge Tongo" English-based Creole
  continuum in Eastern Suriname and Western French Guiana

NEW:
Comments: Aluku dialect of the "Busi Nenge Tongo" English-based Creole
  continuum in Eastern Suriname and Western French Guiana. Also known
  as Boni

For Ndyuka:

Current:
Comments: Ndyuka dialect of the "Busi Nenge Tongo" English-based Creole
  continuum in Eastern Suriname and Western French Guiana

NEW:
Comments: Ndyuka dialect of the "Busi Nenge Tongo" English-based Creole
  continuum in Eastern Suriname and Western French Guiana. Also known as
  Aukan.

Peter