Adding variant subtags 'aluku' and 'nduyka' and 'pamaka' for dialects

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 19 20:36:18 CEST 2009

I have a small concern with Doug's revision: when people see

will they understand that these are alternate names for the same dialect, or perceive these to be two different dialects? It might be helpful to keep something to the effect of "Aluku and Boni are alternate names" in the comment field. (Likewise for the other registrations.)

Peter