Adding variant subtags 'aluku' and 'nduyka' and 'pamaka' for dialects

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Sat Aug 15 21:35:56 CEST 2009

<pvaillan at guyane dot univ dash ag dot fr> wrote:

> Doug Ewell's new versions of the language description tags are
> perfectly fine for me (previous message). Is there more work to do to
> reformulate the description of the tag meaning in the comment field?
> If so, I am an obvious volunteer, if it can wait till tuesday Aug
> 18th.

If the changes I proposed in
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-languages/2009-August/009214.html
are acceptable to you, then we can go ahead with them.  Please feel free
to suggest any changes of your own.  Basically what I did was remove the
repetitiveness between the Description and Comments fields.

As always, there is a two-week review period, retroactive to August 14
when I posted the new forms, before they can be registered.

http://www.ewellic.org