Adding variant subtags 'aluku' and 'nduyka' and 'pamaka' for dialects

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Tue Aug 11 04:34:59 CEST 2009

CE Whitehead <cewcathar at hotmail dot com> wrote:

> Hi, I forgot to include the URL for the original subtag request forms
> for the three variants od [djk].  Here it is:
> http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-languages/2009-January/008780.html

Thanks for adding this; it may help the discussion.

> Do we need new request forms?

M. Vaillant's original requests from January should be enough for now,
at least until someone else gets involved in the discussion besides you
and me, or until Michael calls for updated forms.

As was the case in January, I support these proposed variants on the
basis of the comprehensive evidence presented by M. Vaillant, but feel
the lengthy encyclopedic Comments fields should be cut down by around
50% for inclusion in the Registry.  More complete information can always
be found in the registration forms posted at the IANA site.

http://www.ewellic.org