Pinyin

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Wed Sep 24 21:05:02 CEST 2008

David Starner scripsit:

> km-US and tr-DE make sense; even if bo-TW doesn't exist today, it
> doesn't seem that unlikely a combination to appear in the future.

Not really.  km-US may make sense as a *locale*, but as a *language
tag* it would mean "Khmer as spoken/written in the U.S.", which as far
as I know is not significantly different from Khmer as spoken/written
in Cambodia.

There might be a case for tr-DE; I don't know.

--
Is not a patron, my Lord [Chesterfield],        John Cowan
one who looks with unconcern on a man           http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
struggling for life in the water, and when      cowan at ccil.org
he has reached ground encumbers him with help?
        --Samuel Johnson