pinyin (and wadegile) request has gotten derailed

Randy Presuhn randy_presuhn at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 17 20:57:38 CEST 2008

Hi -

In your proposal, please include the specifications for each of these
other orthographies that you would like the variant to include.

> I think this solution works, and I would like to move forward with it.

The registration form should make it absolutely clear how to
tag Tongyong pinyin so that that content will be distinct from
Hanyu Pinyin content, and howto distinguish the other Tibetan
romanized orthographies.

Randy