Pending business

Phillips, Addison addison at amazon.com
Mon Sep 15 19:10:11 CEST 2008

Ø  Is there some prescribed utterance I should make?

RFC 4646 Section 3.5 requires that you explicitly announce on the list for each request (we have three, currently) at the end of the two week period if the request was accepted, rejected, or the discussion extended by an additional two weeks.

Please note that Mark is in Switzerland for the next couple of months and has excellent connectivity there. He has sent several updated registration requests in response to your (and other’s) comments.

Why are you extending the ‘wadegile’ request? Just because ‘pinyin’ is not yet approved does not mean that ‘wadegile’ isn’t needed.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126

Internationalization is not a feature.