pinyin (and wadegile) request has gotten derailed

Phillips, Addison addison at amazon.com
Fri Sep 12 17:08:10 CEST 2008

I concur.

More specifically, I would call on the Language Subtag Reviewer (Michael) to explicitly accept or reject the request. It has been two weeks by any measure. BCP 47, Section 3.5 requires such an announcement.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126

Internationalization is not a feature.