Modification request: gsw (new Description)

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 22 16:59:48 CET 2008

 Hi.  A fresh request is fine with me since it would be helpful to know the prefix.However, I thought Ciarán and John were 'working out' what the various subtags for German/German languages
[gem], [de] meant ). Will they be submitting a request for an update--to help end this open-ended study?  Or is
that no longer on the table either? --C. E. Whitehead
Frank Ellermann nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de Fri Mar 21 11:16:14 CET 2008 > Indeed, a fresh request later is simpler than than starting to> emulate a "pending request tracker" with this mailing list. Michael Everson everson at evertype.com <mailto:ietf-languages%40alvestrand.no?Subject=Modification%20request%3A%20gsw%20%28new%20Description%29&In-Reply-To=frvstt%24jkl%241%40ger.gmane.org>Fri Mar 21 10:02:49 CET 2008> At 09:53 +0100 2008-03-21, Frank Ellermann wrote:  >>What is the outcome for the pending erzgeb request ?  The last>>I have heard was that Michael has no problem with it, and that>>Karen deferred the decision for further studies.  >At this point it means I reject the request without prejudice.>Since>further study seems to be open ended, we should close the book
>on>this.Open-ended? I thought Ciarán and John
were 'working out' what the various subtags for German/German languages [gem], [de] meant ). Can't they at least send a request for an update to?  Or is that no longer on the table too?
 --C. E. Whiteheadcewcathar at hotmail.com