New Alsatian form not needed, see original form

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 16:48:07 CET 2008

Sorry, Karen's pending form is at:
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-languages/2008-January/007332.html
(I don't want my request yesterday to cause yet another two-week delay . . . )

So when did/does the review period start for the pending form?

Stephane noted the change March 5th (14 days ago today;
see:  http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-languages/2008-March/007542.html) ; at that point the two-week review period of the pending form could have  been started (RFC 4646, Section 3.5; but see also Section 3.3). (Unless instead it was up to the language subtag reviewer to evaluate the change beginning March 5th . . . )

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com