Karen_Broome at spe.sony.com Karen_Broome at spe.sony.com
Thu Feb 21 21:23:32 CET 2008

I'll pester them right now. I haven't heard back.

Karen Broome

Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer at nic.fr>
02/21/2008 12:21 PM

Karen_Broome at spe.sony.com
cc
ietf-languages at iana.org
Subject

On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 02:05:57PM -0800,
 Karen_Broome at spe.sony.com <Karen_Broome at spe.sony.com> wrote
 a message of 295 lines which said:

> I applied for the change with the ISO 639-2 registrar. The IANA
> request should remain on hold, pending the outcome of the ISO
> request.

Any news on that change? I do not know where to see the list of
pending requests for IOS 639-2 (the equivalent of
http://www.sil.org/iso639-3/chg_requests.asp for ISO 639-3).

http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/ does not seem to offer this
service.