acade - LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM

Frank Ellermann nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de
Fri Aug 29 02:25:56 CEST 2008

Mark Davis wrote:

> In order to specify the academy version and only the
> academy version (not including tarask), we have to
> have a tag.

Okay, it is up to you now, there were more than enough
suggestions for plausible (and not too general) names,
and Yuri provided a list of additional references as
requested by Michael to arrive at a clear definition.

IIRC you don't care about the variant name, just pick,
apparently Yuri's evidence and Michael's request could
justify "acad1959".

 Frank