Addition to ISO 639-3: [lyg]

Debbie Garside debbie at ictmarketing.co.uk
Sat Apr 26 13:10:32 CEST 2008

Frank wrote:

>> You'd have to convince the 4645bis author to do this, in the RFC 4646
subtag registry ISO 639-3 subtags such as "lyg" don't exist, and a
kha-comment talking about an unregistered lyg-subtag makes no sense.

Yes this is a problem.  The sooner RFC464*bis are published and ISO 639-3
made available the better.  Perhaps we should await the publication of these
RFC's before we try to do anything.

Best

Debbie