LANGUAGE SUBTAG MODIFICATION REQUEST - zxx

Frank Ellermann nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de
Sat Apr 19 11:33:48 CEST 2008

<Karen_Broome at spe.sony.com> wrote:

> This tag may be used to indicate any document or section
> of a document for which a language classification is
> inappropriate.

Maybe s/This tag/This tag or tags starting with "zxx-"/ ?

The idea that there is no Suppress-Script "Latn" for "zxx",
let alone any Z???, might be important.  Admittedly users
knowing where modification templates are archived will also
know what an empty Suppress-Script means, but it could make
sense to have it on public record.

Just an idea, I've no problem with the modification "as is".

 Frank