Konkani Suppress-Script

Mark Davis mark.davis at icu-project.org
Thu Sep 6 21:21:35 CEST 2007

I agree that samples wouldn't help; what we need are authoritative documents
describing usage in order to establish that there is or isn't a script used
for the "overwhelming majority of documents"
And what that script is if there is one; for example,
http://www.country-studies.com/india/linguistic-relations.html would seem to
indicate Latn would be, not Deva -- but I share some of Peter's qualms about
that source.

We don't qualify what "overwhelming majority" really means, but my take
would be at least two standard deviations (>95%).

John said that he was going to make a proposal. John, as part of that, can
you list the sources that have come up here and any others, with your
assessment of the reliability of each source? That way we can all be working
off of the same list.

Mark

On 9/6/07, Randy Presuhn <randy_presuhn at mindspring.com> wrote:

> Hi -