Konkani Suppress-Script

Doug Ewell dewell at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 2 08:10:41 CEST 2007

Mark Davis wrote:

> I think there is sufficient overlap among the groups that the issues
> can effectively be discussed in the LTRU group, which is the one that
> makes the rules that we follow here.

Oh, there's tons of overlap between the ietf-languages and LTRU groups.
But the co-chairs have repeatedly urged us to focus on the different
goals and responsibilities of the two groups, and that's what I was
trying to do.

If Mark, Randy, or someone else feels that firmer guidelines for
Suppress-Script should be drawn up in LTRU (or not at all) rather than
here, that is fine.  But "it's mostly the same people anyway" is not a
justfication.

--
Doug Ewell * Fullerton, California, USA * RFC 4645 * UTN #14
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/