Konkani Suppress-Script

Randy Presuhn randy_presuhn at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 1 05:15:09 CEST 2007

Hi -

As a co-chair of the ltru working group, I believe that the ltru at ietf.org
list would indeed be the correct place for such discussion, and that
that if such guidelines are agreed, they should be incorporated in
a successor (I truly hope there is only one) to RFC 4646.

Of course, in moving discussion to that list, a more appropriate
subject line would be helpful.

Randy